whoppo

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Default user manual?

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jons5141 View Post
I downloaed icall manager lite today and still cannot get it set up for blocking unknown callers. Can anyone direct me to were I can get step by step help? The user manual is no help because it does not match what my phone does. I have a BB Curve 8300 series.

Thank you,
Jon
Where did you find a user manual? I installed the trial via OTA and downloaded the .zip file that said included a manual, but there was none in the .zip

Cheers!

Ron
Old 12-28-2008, 12:17 AM   #242
dr-vn
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
Carrier: Rogers

Great software! i'm still testing it out...

Just wondering, is there a way to make this application block TEXTS/SMS as well?
If I'm blocking this caller who is on my blacklist, I wouldn't want him/her to be texting me as well to get their message across that they tried to reach me...

Sol- I was wondering if that would be a really big task to implement into the update?

If not, do any of you guys know a software that can do that?

EDIT: Also, I find that some callers I have on the Blacklist, I would rather pull the DROP CALL on them to send them to voice mail rather than HANG UP on them, is there a way where I can specifically set those options instead of having one option for EVERYONE on my blacklist?

Thanks

Last edited by dr-vn; 12-28-2008 at 12:58 AM..
Old 12-29-2008, 02:52 PM   #243
davidwu

Carrier: ATT

SMS blocking is suppose to be in the "PRO" version. I was told a public beta would be available soon and the release not too long after that.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:09 PM   #244
dr-vn

Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwu View Post
SMS blocking is suppose to be in the "PRO" version. I was told a public beta would be available soon and the release not too long after that.
that's great to hear! Are you able to post the link on this thread when its out?
I hardly check this forum for new softwares... Hope it's going to be out soon and it's just going to be an update from the ICALL Manager so one doesn't have to purchase it again..
Old 02-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #245
tennlotteryman
No longer Registered.

Model: 8310
PIN: I dunno
Carrier: AT&T
Default here is the ota

here is the OTA

h t t p://download.i-softwarelabs.com
Old 03-03-2009, 11:15 AM   #246
cde3879
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Bold
PIN: 255432B2
Carrier: Orange UK

Lovely app - thank you very much! Working fine here on my Bold on Orange UK.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #247
Camino1

Model: 8330
Carrier: Verizon
Default No support email or phone number--buyer beware

I have Call Manager from i, Software which is not working on my device--BB Curve 8330 and I can't reach anyone.

Last edited by Camino1; 05-02-2009 at 06:53 PM..
Old 05-03-2009, 07:58 AM   #248
MistahQ
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camino1 View Post
I have Call Manager from i, Software which is not working on my device--BB Curve 8330 and I can't reach anyone.
Same prob, contacted support a month ago or so, was told a update was coming so i could use this on my 8900. Still nothing......
Old 05-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #249
DaBlackberryBoy
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9850
PIN: URADUMAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahQ View Post
Same prob, contacted support a month ago or so, was told a update was coming so i could use this on my 8900. Still nothing......
I know, I contacted the developer about a month ago regarding upgrade keys, nothing. Needless to say, I have moved on.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #250
nyubi
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8300
Carrier: whateva

yeah me too lost contact with the developer
Old 05-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #251
jeffmik
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: none
Carrier: carrier

Reason #1 I will never buy direct from a programmer again.
I like mobihand the best, they're very fast with PIN changes.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:10 AM   #252
Dave Haig

Model: 8330
Carrier: Sprint
Default This Program Can Be Very Frustrating...

If you are using a blackberry, there is another reason to stay away from this program, as there is no way to backup your blacklist. You will be happily training it for months and finally, all of the annoying nuisance numbers are stored in your blacklist. Then, if you upgrade your operating system, or need to restore your handset for any reason at all, all of your numbers go up in smoke. The Blackberry Desktop Manager does not play well with this program, and none of your precious settings will be maintained. I contacted the programmer within days after my purchase, and the silence was deafening. Now after several months, it’s happened again, and I am going to start making a lot more noise about this. Whatever convention and or standards are necessary for data to be backed up are not being adhered to by this program. Therefore, no matter how much you think you like it, your experience with end up with heartbreak. I have decided to stop using it until this serious shortcoming has been addressed. The nuisance calls are less aggravating than losing a year’s worth of diligent blacklist training. I can’t speak to other handsets, or other backup utilities, but if you use a blackberry and you heavily rely on the desktop manager for backup and recovery of your settings, you have been warned!
Old 06-13-2009, 09:17 AM   #253
DaBlackberryBoy
CrackBerry Addict

Try ACM from WebGate!!! - Advanced Call Manager - WebGate (part of Melon, Inc.) The complete and reliable call management application!
Old 07-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #254
chrishuey

Carrier: t-mobile

I tried emailing customer support and got this message

Dear Customer,

We are working to improve the support experience.
The old support email address of [email address] has changed.

The new support email address is: [email address]
All user enquiry should be submitted to the new email address.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Customer Service.
i,softwarelabs: A phone call manager software for Blackberry phone.

Maybe the software isn't so dead after all. No response yet though.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #255
DaBlackberryBoy
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishuey View Post
I tried emailing customer support and got this message

Dear Customer,

We are working to improve the support experience.
The old support email address of [email address] has changed.

The new support email address is: [email address]
All user enquiry should be submitted to the new email address.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Customer Service.
i,softwarelabs: A phone call manager software for Blackberry phone.

Maybe the software isn't so dead after all. No response yet though.
Good luck with that my friend!
Old 01-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #256
timmyh

Carrier: t-mobile
Default hang up problems!

Hi everyone, i'm new here and wanted to see if anyone could help with the icall manager lite software for blocking unwanted calls?

I have a blackberry curve 8900, and I currently have my profile set to Blacklist but I am having problems setting up the call rejection parameters:

I have tested out the settings with a friends handset to see if they are being rejected and this is what is happening:

HANG UP option. This is the option I would like to use, without caller being sent to voicemail. Just a straight Hang up. However, when I have this option selected it actually connects the caller without the ringtone sounding. So effectively it doesn’t hang up at all. Does anyone know how this can be fixed so it works correctly? Tried all the keystroke priorities and it doesn't fix it.

DROP CALL without voicemail. I have set up this option with the Do not forward parameter but this still just sends the caller to my voicemail. I do not want the blocked caller to be able to leave a voicemail under any circumstance. Do keystrokes need to be changed (my default is 15) but I tried 7 and 17 and these didn’t fix it. Any advise would be great.

Overall I just want numbers on the blacklist to simply be hung up, with no ringtone and no access to voicemail. Your help is much appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Cheers Tim
Old 01-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #257
DaBlackberryBoy
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyh View Post
Hi everyone, i'm new here and wanted to see if anyone could help with the icall manager lite software for blocking unwanted calls?

I have a blackberry curve 8900, and I currently have my profile set to Blacklist but I am having problems setting up the call rejection parameters:

I have tested out the settings with a friends handset to see if they are being rejected and this is what is happening:

HANG UP option. This is the option I would like to use, without caller being sent to voicemail. Just a straight Hang up. However, when I have this option selected it actually connects the caller without the ringtone sounding. So effectively it doesn’t hang up at all. Does anyone know how this can be fixed so it works correctly? Tried all the keystroke priorities and it doesn't fix it.

DROP CALL without voicemail. I have set up this option with the Do not forward parameter but this still just sends the caller to my voicemail. I do not want the blocked caller to be able to leave a voicemail under any circumstance. Do keystrokes need to be changed (my default is 15) but I tried 7 and 17 and these didn’t fix it. Any advise would be great.

Overall I just want numbers on the blacklist to simply be hung up, with no ringtone and no access to voicemail. Your help is much appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Cheers Tim
I cannot speak for others regarding iCall but I have moved on. The support was lacking and by the thread still is. I use AntAir Call Blocker. Antair . Pricey but works!
Closed Thread