Old 05-23-2010, 01:54 AM   #1
vmin81
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TNT
Default Chiness Firmware ??

Please Login to Remove!

where i can find latest chiness firmware software for all blackberry modles fones
Old 05-23-2010, 05:09 AM   #2
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

LOL. Chiness?
Old 05-23-2010, 10:59 AM   #3
jhoope6

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
LOL. Chiness?
dc/dc... I've been searching all over the web ways I could communicate with my boyfriend in afghanistan cheaper or even free.. everything I have googled ... your posts/threads appear (I assume because you are on Roshan as well) so I thought you'd be a good person to ask . I've tried emailing you but you don't receive private emails or messages anyways, I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.

My boyfriend is on the Roshan network there in Afghan. He says that he doesn't have internet on his phone, its just a prepaid card but I've seen you can use EDGE or some sort of data plan to be able to connect... if this is true can he tether the internet from that phone to a device such as a computer or ipod touch and use Skype to Skype calling for free? I know its a long shot but I've been trying everything I can.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #4
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoope6 View Post
dc/dc... I've been searching all over the web ways I could communicate with my boyfriend in afghanistan cheaper or even free.. everything I have googled ... your posts/threads appear (I assume because you are on Roshan as well) so I thought you'd be a good person to ask . I've tried emailing you but you don't receive private emails or messages anyways, I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.

My boyfriend is on the Roshan network there in Afghan. He says that he doesn't have internet on his phone, its just a prepaid card but I've seen you can use EDGE or some sort of data plan to be able to connect... if this is true can he tether the internet from that phone to a device such as a computer or ipod touch and use Skype to Skype calling for free? I know its a long shot but I've been trying everything I can.
I've enabled my PMs and have replied to you via PM.