Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 08:21 PM   #1
browndizzle

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Default eVeek

Please Login to Remove!

Well - I won't bore you with my horror story - but I will tell you that for the last two hours I have been attempting to figure out how to remove themes from my phone that automatically installed themselves after I downloaded them from Free Blackberry Downloads | Themes | Wallpapers | Ringtones | Forum - Home.

This page was recommended to me from BlackBerry Cool | The voice of the BlackBerry community - for free themes as I have already designed a few for myself - I figured I would see what else people had come up with right? WRONG. Their page does not:
Let you download from your PC.
Let you post.
Let you create new threads.
Have any other active users.
Have any downloads that actually work (at least on my 8800).

I was trying to get my phone to even turn on for a good hour (removing battery etc) - finally I plugged it into my desktop - and managed to get the Blackberry Desktop manager to open it - which I had to navigate blindly through the whole thing as it was not reading the corrupt OS on the blackberry at this point... What a disappointment - I'll only be "shopping" for ideas from here on in!

<3 Blackberry Forums - no more eVeek for me - or anyone else I hope!

Dizzle
Old 06-08-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T

Moved to Rants and Raves
Old 06-09-2007, 12:44 PM   #3
peterbabiy
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
PIN: Not sure lol
Carrier: TMO

Hello,

Sorry for your disappointment! In fact you're the only person so far that I know of that thinks this way and believe it or not we had over 50,000 downloads since the site was started (about 2 months ago)

I understand that you had issues with themes or the site it self. The thing is, all you had to do is ask for help just like other ppl did and have your questions answered. It's really interesting how you described our site because all of it is not true UNLESS u're not a registered user, or was registered but never verified your email!

Sure u can:
Download from your PC & OTA
Post and reply
Create new threads
Have other active users

It's a FORUM just like every other forum where u can freely post, reply and be active lol

and all of our downloads were tested and work nice and smooth!
Sorry u had so many problems, but I’m guessing it's cause u tried using the 87xx themes for your 8800 phone. And like I mentioned a lot of times on our site before that the 87xx themes might not always work with 8800 models. For some ppl they do, for some they don’t!

Again, sorry that u were disappointed, but whatever u said about our products and our site is NOT true! We help as much ppl as we can, our website always stays fresh with new downloads, new threads, posts and new users daily!

Best of luck to u 2!
Closed Thread