Old 12-03-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
mgerbasio
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8800c
Carrier: Cingular
Default ideaMatrix and todoMartix Web Client

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,
Sorry if this is a duplicate post, I was disconnect when I tried to send the last message.

If you've been waiting for the web client from rexwireless, I have some good news. I've been testing it for the last couple of weeks and the public beta should be ready on Friday, December 8th, to be posted on the rexwireless web site.

The data is synced properly and it is working well. I thought this information might be useful as I've seen a few posts about the web client.

Regards-Michael G.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:19 PM   #2
gdpmumin
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9630
Carrier: VZW

Dude, If you're telling the truth that you are a beta tester, I would assume you're under some sort of NDA. If that's the case, you probably just violated that NDA.

Let's leave the announcements of public beta availability to the developers, if you don't mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgerbasio
Hi,
Sorry if this is a duplicate post, I was disconnect when I tried to send the last message.

If you've been waiting for the web client from rexwireless, I have some good news. I've been testing it for the last couple of weeks and the public beta should be ready on Friday, December 8th, to be posted on the rexwireless web site.

The data is synced properly and it is working well. I thought this information might be useful as I've seen a few posts about the web client.

Regards-Michael G.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:26 AM   #3
rexguys
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: TMO

Mike in fact asked us if we minded if he posted a note about his alpha-testing experience. We said "no problem" since we feel good about the early-beta being released this coming Friday.

Thanks,

-- the REXguys
Old 12-05-2006, 07:59 AM   #4
AL904
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: at&t

Thanks, rexguys,

We are all looking forward to the web client.

Will there be an additional charge for the web client, or will it be included in the current license fees?

Old 12-05-2006, 12:37 PM   #5
Taikun
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700c
Carrier: Tmo

I hope there is not an extra charge...as $60 is alot for the app as it is.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:46 PM   #6
koleary19067
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: STORM
PIN: MOBILE
Carrier: VERIZON

Could this be true........Cant wait.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:47 PM   #7
jddphd

Model: 9700
Carrier: Orange FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taikun
I hope there is not an extra charge...as $60 is alot for the app as it is.
...especially because some of us (scratch that - especially because *I*) bought the software based on the prospect of the new functionality.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:54 PM   #8
koleary19067

Model: STORM
PIN: MOBILE
Carrier: VERIZON

Quote:
Originally Posted by jddphd
...especially because some of us (scratch that - especially because *I*) bought the software based on the prospect of the new functionality.

ditto
Old 12-07-2006, 11:26 AM   #9
sametime1

Model: 8800
Carrier: ATT
Default Awesome news...love the TodoMatrix app.

That is really good news. I've been following the progress here in BBF. Love the todo matrix and for several reasons the web compliment will really complete the usability of the solution for me.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:48 PM   #10
cooperpwc

Model: 8700R
Carrier: Rogers

I'm going to step into the "extra cost" fray. My understanding is that there will be a period of time included in the cost of the software and that all historic buyers will get that. (6 months?) Beyond that it will be an annual fee which, from what I have been quoted, is very reasonable. (I'll leave it to the RexWireless guys to state it officialy; I'm also a beta tester so I've had a few phonecalls with them.)

My view is that some annual fee is essential. Some of us are really relying on this program to keep us organised at work. If the revenue model doesn't fly, Rexwireless won't be around for the long run. Given that Blackberries are constantly changing (and that as good as TodoMatrix is, there will also be more improvements to the program even for current OS use), it's very much in the interest of everyone that they survive.

No, I'm not paid to say this; I'm a paying customer. But I can tell you that these guys are taking their product and its potential future very seriously. Kind of reminds me of... RIM.

Just my $0.02 of course.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:58 AM   #11
AL904

Model: 9000
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperpwc
My view is that some annual fee is essential. Some of us are really relying on this program to keep us organised at work. If the revenue model doesn't fly, Rexwireless won't be around for the long run. Given that Blackberries are constantly changing (and that as good as TodoMatrix is, there will also be more improvements to the program even for current OS use), it's very much in the interest of everyone that they survive.
I can't argue with that.

Quote:
But I can tell you that these guys are taking their product and its potential future very seriously. Kind of reminds me of... RIM.
That is great to hear!

Old 12-10-2006, 08:17 AM   #12
jddphd

Model: 9700
Carrier: Orange FR

I can't argue with cooperpwc either - I'm happy to pay for good quality software. My (selfish) point was that when I bought this in the summer the web*desktop was slated for an August release...