BlackBerry Forums Support Community
              

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2006, 10:00 PM   #21
jp1979
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Model: 8700g
Carrier: tmobile
Posts: 45
Default

Please Login to Remove!

i downloaded both and it says "Unable to connect to MLB datasource...."

any idea what the problem is?
Offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 06:50 AM   #22
fsa3
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Model: 9000
Carrier: ATT
Posts: 247
Default

Are you using BES?

Check out:
apsquared.net :: View topic - Unable to connect error

The fix in the second post currently is only implemented in MLB Tracker. If you test it out and find that it works we will definetly get in in NFL Tracker by next week.

If you still hve issues please post them on our site.
__________________
theSUGGESTR.com | BB on Fire
Offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 08:48 AM   #23
vincentnyc
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 681
Default

man i though u when u said watch the gm...i though u mean watching like it was on tv...

i hate to burst ur bubbles...u can do this already by going to espn.com on ur bb and click on scores and click on individual gm and click on auto refresh.
Offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 09:04 AM   #24
PaCharger
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lancaster, PA
Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T Cingular
Posts: 143
Default

Flash, awesome apps. Better than trying to hit the wap sites for the individual leagues. One MAJOR enhancement request for both. Can you work on a SELECT ALL TEAMS option. I like to have my favorite teams up top, but I still want to see there are other scores/games going on.

just a thought. Awesome job!
Offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 12:46 PM   #25
fsa3
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Model: 9000
Carrier: ATT
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentnyc
man i though u when u said watch the gm...i though u mean watching like it was on tv...

i hate to burst ur bubbles...u can do this already by going to espn.com on ur bb and click on scores and click on individual gm and click on auto refresh.
While you can "sort of" do this by going to espn.com, my experience is that its a pain in the neck. Navigating to that days game, and the way the data is displayed, etc. Maybe I was using the wrong page. I dunno.

OH well.

As for the other post about the enhancement idea, we'll definetly look into that, for now I'm really trying to work all the kinks out of both programs.
__________________
theSUGGESTR.com | BB on Fire
Offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 01:08 PM   #26
vincentnyc
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsa3
While you can "sort of" do this by going to espn.com, my experience is that its a pain in the neck. Navigating to that days game, and the way the data is displayed, etc. Maybe I was using the wrong page. I dunno.

OH well.

As for the other post about the enhancement idea, we'll definetly look into that, for now I'm really trying to work all the kinks out of both programs.

what bb u have? maybe u have an older bb and older version of browser? i have the 7130c and this is what i do.

go to espn.com my bb.
click on either "nfl" or "mlb"
click on 'scores"
click on the gm you that interest u
click on "auto refresh"

im watching the chc vs cin gm now on my 7130c. it is a box score with run who is on what base, what inning and who last struck out, etc etc. it is actual real time.

and yesterday i was watching the raven vs clev. gm all day on my bb cuz i wasn't next to my tv and i had money on that gm. also the bears...nice comeback from both team to win me two nice benjamin.

Last edited by vincentnyc; 09-25-2006 at 01:11 PM..
Offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 07:40 PM   #27
flash24
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
flash24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Model: 9930
OS: 7.1
PIN: 3319688F
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 2,178
Default

FSA3.... you are the man!
__________________
http://twitter.com/billydasco

Proud to Serve USAF
Offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 07:40 PM   #28
flash24
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
flash24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Model: 9930
OS: 7.1
PIN: 3319688F
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 2,178
Default

are we going to see an NBA tracker anytime soon FSA3??
__________________
http://twitter.com/billydasco

Proud to Serve USAF
Offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 07:46 PM   #29
PaCharger
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lancaster, PA
Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T Cingular
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentnyc
what bb u have? maybe u have an older bb and older version of browser? i have the 7130c and this is what i do.

go to espn.com my bb.
click on either "nfl" or "mlb"
click on 'scores"
click on the gm you that interest u
click on "auto refresh"

im watching the chc vs cin gm now on my 7130c. it is a box score with run who is on what base, what inning and who last struck out, etc etc. it is actual real time.

and yesterday i was watching the raven vs clev. gm all day on my bb cuz i wasn't next to my tv and i had money on that gm. also the bears...nice comeback from both team to win me two nice benjamin.


very nice as well vince...guess I have some choices. Would be great to see some of this functionality in MLB and NFL Tracker. They are a great iconic way to get the bulk of what I want....the added features of various sites mean I have choices until they get to 2.xx versions. Either way, very nice to have choices.
Offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 10:30 PM   #30
fsa3
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Model: 9000
Carrier: ATT
Posts: 247
Smile

Well nba tracker will not come until after we get more of the kinks worked out of nba/nfl.

Also we'd love to get more feedback both positive and negative so we can decide if we should keep enhancing / creating these programs.

My partner doesn't check these forums and since not many of you are posting to our site (apsquared.net :: Index) he doesn't think anyones really using hte programs (hint hint )
__________________
theSUGGESTR.com | BB on Fire
Offline  
Old 09-26-2006, 12:07 AM   #31
Teledog
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: UT, USA
Model: 7100T
Carrier: tmobile
Posts: 2
Default

the BB gets better every day. Yeah boi
Offline  
Old 09-26-2006, 09:37 AM   #32
moosehead
CrackBerry Addict
 
moosehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Model: 8700c
PIN: tucked behind a bunker
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 965
Default

I'll give the nfl tracker a try this weekend....thx
Offline  
Old 09-28-2006, 08:03 PM   #33
jp1979
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Model: 8700g
Carrier: tmobile
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsa3
Are you using BES?

Check out:
apsquared.net :: View topic - Unable to connect error

The fix in the second post currently is only implemented in MLB Tracker. If you test it out and find that it works we will definetly get in in NFL Tracker by next week.

If you still hve issues please post them on our site.


it still says the same thing....
Offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 02:29 AM   #34
flash24
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
flash24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Model: 9930
OS: 7.1
PIN: 3319688F
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 2,178
Default

I need my NBA TRacker now!! hahah
__________________
http://twitter.com/billydasco

Proud to Serve USAF
Offline  
Old 05-24-2007, 08:38 AM   #35
HousePro
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 7
Default MLB Tracker "connection error" - 8100 Pearl

I installed the .85 version of MLB Tracker on my 8100 Pearl. When I select the application it does not work, all I see is:

!Unable to connect to MLB data source. Please exit this application and retry again. Error: java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: Invalid url parameter. MLB Scores

I re-tried the program several times without any luck. I have rebooted my phone and have even pulled the battery a couple of times. Nothing.

Any suggestions?

Can anyone confirm if the MLB Tracker and/or NFL Tracker work with the 8100 Pearl?
__________________
Owner of 8100 Pearl: T-Mobile
Offline  
Old 05-24-2007, 02:32 PM   #36
Mob Mentality
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T Mobile
Posts: 7
Default

MLB? NBA? Seriously?! College Football is king - most popular as far as rating go and yet it's not even on the horizon...
Offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 09:36 PM   #37
pscheel
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 44
Default

Is this still available? I downloaded NFL Tracker and says it is expired and to get an update on the website. Don't see the update.
Offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 04:50 AM   #38
Lowrider
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cincy, 0
Model: 8100
Carrier: CBW
Posts: 360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESOJA View Post
Thank you I will test it out on the 8100 tomorrow. Next up NCAA Football? (Please)!
Yes, yes, plz inc. NCAA.
btw...thx so much!
__________________
Thx
Low
Offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 09:39 AM   #39
airunz
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
airunz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Model: 8830
Carrier: Alltel
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscheel View Post
Is this still available? I downloaded NFL Tracker and says it is expired and to get an update on the website. Don't see the update.
Getting the same expired error. Any thoughts?
Offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 10:01 AM   #40
Smhblackberry
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Smhblackberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Model: 8330
PIN: 312B4645
Carrier: cricket
Posts: 94
Default

I downloaded it but it says its expired. guess i will stick to pocketday sports. for 3 bucks a month i get everything.
__________________
www.myspace.com/smharthorn
shawn harthorn on facebook
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


MSA ALTAIR FIRE CO DETECTOR picture

MSA ALTAIR FIRE CO DETECTOR

$75.00



MSA Galaxy ALTAIR 5 Automated Gas Test System and Cylinder Holder picture

MSA Galaxy ALTAIR 5 Automated Gas Test System and Cylinder Holder

$600.00



34L - Calibration Gas compatible with MSA Altair 4, 4X, 4XR, 5, 5X, Solaris  picture

34L - Calibration Gas compatible with MSA Altair 4, 4X, 4XR, 5, 5X, Solaris

$193.00



MSA Altair 4X Gas Detector With Charger/calibrated picture

MSA Altair 4X Gas Detector With Charger/calibrated

$325.00



MSA 10110488 Altair 4X Multigas Gas Detector & Calibration Kit  picture

MSA 10110488 Altair 4X Multigas Gas Detector & Calibration Kit

$1359.95



Telonic Altair 8120S-119 0-80dB 10dB-Steps RF Attenuator 50Ohm Microwave SMA(f) picture

Telonic Altair 8120S-119 0-80dB 10dB-Steps RF Attenuator 50Ohm Microwave SMA(f)

$142.38







Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.