Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
wolfgaze
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Positive Experience With CNN.CN

Please Login to Remove!

A few weeks ago I had purchased a yellow trackball from cnn.cn's website along with the special screw driver.

Well everything arrived as planned but the trackball was not functioning correctly after installed. I installed it 3 times and tried troubleshooting (installing different direction to no avail). I started a thread on the problem here

Well being is that the company was located in Hong Kong (and me in the U.S.) I was all but ready to just throw the non-functioning yellow trackball out and eat my losses. But I read on this forum of other people receiving good customer service from CNN.CN.

So I said what the hell and emailed them about my problem. They responded within 24 hours and were courteous and helpful. The individual who responded to my email communicated effectively and tried to help me troubleshoot my problem. After I communicated to him that I had already taken the steps requested, they informed me they would mail out a replacement trackball and test it prior to shipping.

Well I received my replacement trackball today (faster than expected) and installed it in my phone and it's working as it should!

I'm very pleased with the overall experience and it's good to note that some company's still value Customer Service and take care of their Customers. For me it's the key to maintaining a customer's business. I will definitely order more items from CNN.CN in the future based on this level of service.

Just wanted to share my positive experience.

(BTW the yellow trackball (although it does not illuminate with our 8900's, looks very sexy and stands out nicely among the all black keypad)

Cheers!

-Mike
Old 06-27-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
ndub33
Stuck In The '70's Mod

Model: 9810

Thanks for posting this-always good to read positive feedback on suppliers and vendors, it really helps those coming to BBF looking for help with consumer choices.

I do think that this would be better placed in the Rants and Raves section though, so I will move it.

Thanks!
Old 06-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #3
wolfgaze
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900

No problem ndub... I have actually never ventured out of the 8900 forum so I didn't even know this section existed... Thanks!
Old 06-29-2009, 04:14 AM   #4
CoDudette
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: iOS
PIN: OT Noir.
Carrier: Vodafone IN

well, thank you for sharing your experience, definitely makes people who are a bit hesitant a lot more confident in buying products from vendors online
Closed Thread