Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 09:46 PM   #1
celltester
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Alltel
Default Unfaithful to my 8703e...

Please Login to Remove!

I must confess, for the guilt is consuming me....

I recently had an affair...with a MotorolaQ. I have to say, it was exciting at first! The thrill of holding something so thin, yet capable was exhilorating! She even had a scroll wheel on the right side of her body that was so familar, I knew how to scroll and click that thing like there was no tommorrow! Her full qwerty was hot...I touched every single key without hesitation! Her screen was vibrant, sexy, and BIG! Enough for both eyes to enjoy. I couldn't get over how flexible she was, I could view PDF, work, excell, and anything else microsoft. I was able to fill her up with a Playlist from my desktop, and enjoy her singing back tome for hours through my stereo BT headset! It was unbelivable! She alowed me to remove hermemory card and add a movie (Nothing to Lose) to it,and gently put it back in the SD card slot. She played the movie back to me on my command, it was moving! After the first day, and just anticipated our next seceret getaway...inthe morning when my alarm went off at 600am. Throughout the work day I was impressed with all the infomation I was able to obtain through the IE browser, the media rich capabilites she had was overwhelming. My heart rate was truly through the roof, and yet I didn't stop. I viewed live steraming video from MSNBC, I accessed files from my desktop, I asked her to sing to me again on my lunchbreak...and inthe middle of her melodeous playback, she died.....I pressed all the right buttons, no response? It was 1130am on dot...and she was asleep already? I quickly plugged her in to her powersource and she slowly revived. I felt awkward, so I finished my lunch and let her sleep.

After lunch she was fully charged again, I was back in the game! I noticed though that she wasn't able to keep up with all I needed to do though, she began slowing me down, she wasn't getting all my messages, and she definitely wasn't getting all my email to me. I became frustrated, we had a talk, I said "Ms. Q, you are not going to get by on your looks and Self-proclaimed abilities alone! This is a relationship that requires two-part effort, I need you to get ALL my email to me, and keep up with me through the day. Just because I am working hard, doesn't mean you can just freeze up for a few minutes and take a break okay?" She looked back at me . . . frozen. I clicked the reset button to make sure she got the message. She worked great the rest of the day.

The next day was the exact same behavior. We went over the "two-part effor thing" again, she just froze again. I told her it wasn't going to work out, and that we need to break up. When I got home that evening, I sat down next to my blackberry and rubbed her back for a minute. She asked hom my "business trip in Chicago" was. I explained that it was hectic, and I wished she was there, but knew she needed a break (even though she didn't!) and that I was glad to see her again. That really turned her on and she delivered 30 emails to me instantly, started beeping and flashnig me with her redlight (i love it when she does that!) I pushed all her buttons as I burned the midnight oil catching up with her, itwas pure BLISS!

Forgive me father, for I have sinned...please don't tell my Blackberry, she doesn't need to know. And I kicked that whore, Ms Q., back to the curb, she wasn't worth her weight in diamonds!

ps..sorry for the typo's
Old 05-06-2007, 09:52 PM   #2
LunkHead
BlackBerry God

Model: 850
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority

That's funny! Welcome back.... Your BB will be able to smell the Q on you though....
Old 05-06-2007, 09:52 PM   #3
inbakewell

PIN: N/A
Carrier: US Cellular

ur kinda funny
Old 05-06-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
celltester

Carrier: Alltel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunkHead View Post
That's funny! Welcome back.... Your BB will be able to smell the Q on you though....
Thanks, good to be back, and I tried to wipe that stinch off, or at least cover it up with some good old Febreeze
Old 05-07-2007, 04:59 PM   #5
FroogleThis

Carrier: Sprint PCS

LOL. That was pretty creative, actually.

There's a life lesson buried in there somewhere, I think. Bigger assets = bigger losses?
Old 05-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #6
greggebhardt
No longer Registered.

Model: 9000!
PIN: NOT!
Carrier: AT&T

87XX series must attract abuse as I have cheated on mine for the 8100 and 8800.

It is OK as I came back to my 8700, still the best QWERTY keyboard I have used.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:07 PM   #7
blakeatl
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-mobile

The shame of cheating always consumes those who cheat. Glad you got it off your chest. Let's just hope the blackberry takes you back.
Closed Thread