BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
Rover_Mobile

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ROGERS
Default Rove launches updated flagship product and introduces Mobile Admin Basics

Please Login to Remove!

OTTAWA, ONTARIO – November 2, 2009 – Rove Inc, the leader in IT infrastructure management from smartphones, today announced the introduction of two versions of Rove Mobile: Mobile Admin Professional and Mobile Admin Basics, in order to bring mobile IT administration to even more organizations worldwide.

Rove Mobile Admin Professional, Rove’s flagship product, delivers advanced mobile IT administration capability for IT staff that need comprehensive, secure access to a wide range of servers and platforms, including IT infrastructure monitoring, virtualization and incident management. It provides full functionality that enables IT staff to accelerate the incident resolution cycle for reduced downtime and better customer service. With this latest release, Rove Mobile Admin 5.0, the product now supports Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft’s virtualization tool, BMC Remedy Service Desk and RIM BES 5 functionality.

Rove Mobile Admin Basics provides secure mobile remote access functionality for busy IT admin staff. It offers essential functionality that helps IT administrators respond faster to basic service requests.

Rove Mobile Admin Professional is now priced at $595 per client access license and Rove Mobile Admin Basics is priced at $295 per client access license.

Adam Alag of Crane Composites Inc., a subsidiary of Crane Co. (CR - NYSE), and the world's leading provider of fiber-reinforced composite materials, uses Rove Mobile Admin to help manage IT operations. “Rove Mobile Admin already helps me to work on the go and leave my laptop at home. With the addition of the Hyper-V module, I can now manage my virtual environment from just about anywhere as well. I can view the status of my VMs, change the allocation of host resources, or take snapshots all from my BlackBerry smartphone!”

"Since 2001 Rove has provided customers with the ability to reduce downtime and more effectively manage IT networks using smartphones,' said Rob Woodbridge, President and CEO of Rove Inc.

"We are the only company in the world offering the ability to administer the entire System Administration workflow natively from a smartphone and with these new releases we hope to put the power of the device to better use by getting it into the hands of even more IT professionals."

Rove Mobile Admin features a client-server architecture that is engineered to scale to any size enterprise, with a fully integrated security model. The Rove Mobile Admin Client provides secure access to over 500 different monitoring and management functions through an intuitive interface designed specifically for smartphones such as BlackBerry, Windows Mobile devices and Symbian phones.

The Rove Mobile Admin Server is installed behind the corporate firewall and connects to dozens of different types of servers, platforms, devices and monitoring systems, automatically discovering the services that are running on them. To date, over 2500 customers worldwide, including more than 75 Fortune 500 companies and five of the world’s 15 largest banks have deployed Rove Mobile Admin to help busy staff manage their IT infrastructures.

Rove Mobile Admin augments current network administration and support practices with mobile IT management capabilities, integrating with existing monitoring and ticketing systems to provide companies with the following benefits:
· Reduced Network Downtime
· Better Customer Service
· Dramatic Cost Savings
· Great Productivity
· Faster Incident Resolution
· Improved IT Employee Satisfaction and Retention

About Rove
Rove is the leader in software for IT infrastructure management from smartphones. Our award-winning solution, Rove Mobile Admin, lets IT staff take action anytime, anywhere for faster incident resolution, reduced downtime, improved customer service and increased IT efficiency. Rove partners with leading IT system providers including Microsoft, Research In Motion, Nagios, VMware, BMC, HP and IBM.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #2
knottyrope
BlackBerry Elite

Model: DT60
PIN: t of blood has been taken
Carrier: AT&T-US with I dee ten tee errors

Getting the trial for my vacation now.
It doesn't even matter

Rocking the Motion with out lotion.
Closed Thread