Quizote
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9780
PIN: NACLE
Carrier: MTN
Cool RSS reader

Please Login to Remove!

Hello,
since the weekend, Viigo is no longer working properly. I had about 4 feeds that suddenly stopped updating and I have since realised my remaining 10 feeds don't update as regularly as before. Further checking on the net, confirms that there is something going on with Viigo and perhaps after 2 dedicated years, it's time to move on to another news reader.

I checked app world and came accross the brand new Squid rss reader and XPRSS reader. Both seem to be good replacements for Viigo (and are completely free ).

My problem is I am in Ghana and Ghana is not among the countries that can download apps from Appworld. Simply put, can anyone make the .cod files available so I can manually install either of these with BBSAK on my Storm 9500?

Most appreciated!
Old 06-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
Quizote
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9780
PIN: NACLE
Carrier: MTN
Default Re: RSS reader

I was able to switch over to the Blackberry News feeds app. Almost like Viigo, just missing some features but not too big a deal. I'll recomment the Blackberry News feeds to anyone looking for a good RSS reader app.
Closed Thread