Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 01:21 PM   #41
roseroyce

Model: 8830
PIN: 32C0E0A7
Carrier: Verizon
Default Wow & wow!

Please Login to Remove!

I got my BB8830 first time BB user from Treo 700p and I was not impressed with the email interface. (text only) However, after finding this thread I downloaded Empower immediately & wow!

Well done! Now my email looks great.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:45 PM   #42
Ketchums
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Bold
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani View Post
Okay, we are up!

You can upgrade using your Order Id & Email Id using which you bought EMV Std. For those who don't remember or have their Email Id and Order Id, our emails are on their way. Rest, need not wait for the emails - please go ahead and upgrade. Although the system will anyway email you later!

IMP NOTE: Since one email is tied to one device pin, the system will allow everyone who have bought one license of EMV and want to upgrade.

Users with no Order Id (free licenses) and users with multiple Order Id (multiple licenses) - we will be in touch with you with your passcodes.

Best,
Ani.
Gotcha...well I had a free lisence, so I guess I've gotta wait. I sent you guys my e-mail address and PIN recently (I've had to reload software so much to get replacement keys), so hopefully everything works out.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:00 PM   #43
jeremyckitching
BlackBerry B Boy

Model: 9700
PIN: 215BE1F8
Carrier: T-Mobile U.S.A.

Just upgraded my license. Again, this is an excellent product. So quick!
Old 12-23-2007, 07:41 PM   #44
rockinsage
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8130

I had one of the original free licenses. Just got my upgrade email, paid for the Pro update for $5.10, and registered the trial I had downloaded earlier today. Web based key system worked great, no hitches. Thanks Ani! Great product.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:04 PM   #45
LarryH

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Can't say it's gone as smoothly for me. I got the upgrade email, went to the website, paid my $5.10 and got an email that Mobihand sometimes verifies payments to protect customers and that I should get my order confirmation in 15 mins. Well, it's been half an hour or more and nothing.

I emailed Mobihand (they suggest that if you haven't heard in 15 mins) and still have heard nothing. Oh well. Guess I'm the suspicious type.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:58 PM   #46
Blackberry Guru
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryH View Post
Can't say it's gone as smoothly for me. I got the upgrade email, went to the website, paid my $5.10 and got an email that Mobihand sometimes verifies payments to protect customers and that I should get my order confirmation in 15 mins. Well, it's been half an hour or more and nothing.

I emailed Mobihand (they suggest that if you haven't heard in 15 mins) and still have heard nothing. Oh well. Guess I'm the suspicious type.

Settings>Registration Info>Update Registration

It worked instantly for me.

The go back look at "About" it should be registered with your PIN.

This program is the bomb, I love it super fast.....
Old 12-24-2007, 06:27 AM   #47
bjchantry

Wirelessly posted (Vodacom 8700V: BlackBerry8800/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/168)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackberry Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryH View Post

Settings>Registration Info>Update Registration

It worked instantly for me.

The go back look at "About" it should be registered with your PIN.

This program is the bomb, I love it super fast.....
Bought it an hour ago, web registration still saying no record for my PIN? Wil wait and try again later
Old 12-24-2007, 07:03 AM   #48
ani

Model: 8700
Carrier: Airtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjchantry View Post
Bought it an hour ago, web registration still saying no record for my PIN? Wil wait and try again later
Bruce, you need not wait. Its instantaneous - the moment you buy your Upgrade License on the shopping cart, you can click the "Update Registration" on your Blackberry (under Empower Options > Registration Info) and it will work.

If it says, No records found for that PIN - there can be two cases -
1. An incorrect (different) PIN was mentioned when you purchased the Upgrade License. If so, you will also see a form where you can type your Order Id & Email Id and transfer the license to this PIN.

2. The second reason could be that your firewall is preventing the client from updating the registration info from the server. In this case you will see a message explaining how you can reset your Firewall & update the registration status.

Let me know which of the above you see - and in case of any issues just drop me a PM with your PIN. I will look up at the server end.

Best,
Ani.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:09 AM   #49
bjchantry

Quote:
Bruce, you need not wait. Its instantaneous - the moment you buy your Upgrade License on the shopping cart, you can click the "Update Registration" on your Blackberry (under Empower Options > Registration Info) and it will work.

If it says, No records found for that PIN - there can be two cases -
1. An incorrect (different) PIN was mentioned when you purchased the Upgrade License. If so, you will also see a form where you can type your Order Id & Email Id and transfer the license to this PIN.

2. The second reason could be that your firewall is preventing the client from updating the registration info from the server. In this case you will see a message explaining how you can reset your Firewall & update the registration status.

Let me know which of the above you see - and in case of any issues just drop me a PM with your PIN. I will look up at the server end.

Best,
Ani.
Ani,

it is number 1, I am sending you a PM, thanks.

Bruce
Old 12-24-2007, 08:06 AM   #50
koleary19067
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: STORM
PIN: MOBILE
Carrier: VERIZON

Quote:
Okay, we are up!

You can upgrade using your Order Id & Email Id using which you bought EMV Std. For those who don't remember or have their Email Id and Order Id, our emails are on their way. Rest, need not wait for the emails - please go ahead and upgrade. Although the system will anyway email you later!

IMP NOTE: Since one email is tied to one device pin, the system will allow everyone who have bought one license of EMV and want to upgrade.

Users with no Order Id (free licenses) and users with multiple Order Id (multiple licenses) - we will be in touch with you with your passcodes.

Best,
Ani.

Did this last night and it worked like a charm. Thanks Ani and have a wonderful holiday !!
Old 12-24-2007, 08:52 AM   #51
Ketchums

Model: Bold

Quote:
Originally Posted by koleary19067 View Post
Did this last night and it worked like a charm. Thanks Ani and have a wonderful holiday !!
Ditto. Thanks!
Old 12-24-2007, 10:18 AM   #52
RoadRider
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8310
Carrier: ATT

"upgrade using your Order Id & Email Id using which you bought EMV Std" didn't work for me. I receive message saying "Sorry, no records found". Haven't received an upgrade email yet either.

Merry Christmas all-

EDIT: Went to Empower Your BlackBerry from my PC and the upgrade went flawless from there. No email was necessary. Curious though why I couldn't do this directly on my BB - Oh well, it's all good now!

Last edited by RoadRider; 12-24-2007 at 11:22 AM..
Old 12-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #53
ani

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRider View Post
"upgrade using your Order Id & Email Id using which you bought EMV Std" didn't work for me. I receive message saying "Sorry, no records found". Haven't received an upgrade email yet either.

Merry Christmas all-

EDIT: Went to Empower Your BlackBerry from my PC and the upgrade went flawless from there. No email was necessary. Curious though why I couldn't do this directly on my BB - Oh well, it's all good now!
Oh yes, the "Upgrade using your Order Id & Email Id using which you bought EMV Std" is for PC. The moment you purchase your Upgrade License, just click on "Update Registration" on your Blackberry - no delay - it will work like a charm! (Unless in case the PIN is mentioned wrongly, or there is a network issue)

Merry Christmas

Ani,
Old 12-24-2007, 09:02 PM   #54
ronx
Thumbs Must Hurt

very glad you guys decided to offer an early adopter discount... i noticed a very tiny bug and wasn't sure if there was a separate thread for bug tracking or if this was a catch-all... so here goes.

i have 3 email accounts set up using different colored headers.... earlier, i opened an email from one account (not my primary email) which uses a blue header. i was showing Empower to my sister, so i wanted to show her a comparison of standard email vs. Empower email, so i clicked the option to switch to standard display... when i clicked back to HTML view, the header was now red, which is the color i have set for my primary account. if i click Back to my email list and then click that email again, the header displays in blue again... it just seems to happen when switching between standard view and html view within an email... and i'm assuming this only happens when the email is received on a non-primary account.

hopefully this is enough for the developers to be able to replicate it... if you need more info, let me know and i can test other scenarios.... again, not a functional bug, no big deal at all since most people won't switch back and forth like that... just one of those final touches on an already very impressive product.

Rob
Old 12-24-2007, 11:08 PM   #55
SheepDog

Model: 8830
PIN: ask if you need it
Carrier: Sprint

very nice discount. I could not resist! I had the trial version and it is now registred but cannot tell if I have the pro. how do I tell? or should I go to the link in the receipt email and dl again?
Thanks great app!

my version says 3.0.62.7

Last edited by SheepDog; 12-24-2007 at 11:20 PM..
Old 12-25-2007, 06:46 AM   #56
PabloTX

Model: 8330
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Have all of the users been emailed? I received mine a few days ago but no sign of anything on my wife's account.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:00 AM   #57
ani

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloTX View Post
Have all of the users been emailed? I received mine a few days ago but no sign of anything on my wife's account.
Not yet. I will make a post here when all have been emailed. In case you/your wife have the Order ID & Email Id of her purchase of EMV Std. you can login using those details and upgrade.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:36 AM   #58
nexteli836man
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000

Thanks.. Great Item and Discount Too ... Thanks and happy Holidays

i had to buy from the website .. coupon code would not work on the blackberry

Last edited by nexteli836man; 12-25-2007 at 11:38 AM..
Old 12-26-2007, 01:17 PM   #59
bulldoggy
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Sprint

Ani-

Received my upgrade e-mail and I followed the instructions but when I enter my Email Id and Order Id, I get an error stating "Incorrect Email ID or Order No." Any ideas?

Also, I went to the "Write to us" tab and attempted to send an e-mail explaining this error and I get a message stating "Your message could not be sent. Please try again at a later time." Just a heads up.
Old 12-26-2007, 02:48 PM   #60
dharari
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630

The same is happening to me after I first logged in and attempted to verify the PIN. The following page did not load and now I cannot log in to upgrade. I sent my email and order ID to support on Monday but have not had a reply yet.
Closed Thread