Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnauman View Post
And of course you will NEVER get it all for 99 bucks...

PAY PAY PAY Now or FREEEEEEEE Later......

FREEEEEDOOOOMMMMMM! (braveheart)
I get everything for 130 so what its 30 dollars more for the most reliable and dependable network. And I get it all now so you can keep on rambling about how they are going to give you everything later all you want i really could care less. I have it now.

I think this thread has run its course! Greg you can keep on rambling about sprint all you want I am done.

Last edited by Dawg; 05-18-2008 at 10:22 AM..
Old 05-18-2008, 10:30 AM   #82
numetheus
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: 20FA40E8
Carrier: AT&T

Wow you are so much a VZW fanboy its sickening. Live life a little.

VZW is great, and like I said before, I have been there for a few years and prefer it over AT&T for clarity. But, in my area, AT&T gives great service, so I choose them because Verizon just SUCKS for someone that has to have the latest devices now.

Once Verizon and the CDMA manufacturers figure out a way to get good devices, I will most definitely go back to Verizon. Sprint not so much, mainly because I know of absolutely NOBODY that uses it, and those that speak of it hated it so are no longer with them. You can see this in their extremely low subscriber count, and the reason they are closing down shops and laying people off like its nobodies business.

http://www.facebook.com/numetheus
Old 05-18-2008, 10:41 AM   #83
kjjb0204
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by numetheus View Post
VZW is great, and like I said before, I have been there for a few years and prefer it over AT&T for clarity.
To me, that says it all. Coverage is 99% of the deciding factor for me. Fun new devices, cost, customer service, etc. mean almost nothing to me. I conduct business all day long on my BB and coverage makes it happen. Spotty coverage and dropped calls means less money in my pocket, and that just can't be tolerated. So I have to wait six months or longer for the shiny new toy, so what.

In my region (New England), Verizon's coverage is vastly superior to that of any other carrier, including AT&T. That's why I have Verizon, and that's why I'll always have Verizon.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:47 AM   #84
numetheus
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjb0204 View Post
To me, that says it all. Coverage is 99% of the deciding factor for me. Fun new devices, cost, customer service, etc. mean almost nothing to me. I conduct business all day long on my BB and coverage makes it happen. Spotty coverage and dropped calls means less money in my pocket, and that just can't be tolerated. So I have to wait six months or longer for the shiny new toy, so what.

In my region (New England), Verizon's coverage is vastly superior to that of any other carrier, including AT&T. That's why I have Verizon, and that's why I'll always have Verizon.
I never said Verizon had better coverage. In my area Verizon and AT&T have similar coverage from my experience. I am talking voice quality, which is forgettable when you are actually talking. And the difference is slight. I got just as many calls dropped with VZW as I did with AT&T, but thats only because of my surroundings.

So for me, since coverage is a non-issue, I choose device availability as a major factor.

http://www.facebook.com/numetheus
Closed Thread