Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
improvgoose

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Mtn
Default SIM card with data service in India

Please Login to Remove!

Hi. I have a BB 8310 curve and I want to know if/where I can get a SIM card with data service that will work in Cohin, India.

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Goose
Old 09-06-2008, 06:42 AM   #2
kjay

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

Hi Goose - I suppose you want a data plan to activate your Curve; you don't need a SIM card, you just need to activate a BB plan for your Curve from any service provider. Airtel's the first to launch the service a long time ago, but Vodafone or Hutch is better, their network are less congested.

Call any of the service providers and ask them for the best plan. If you have an existing service provider - which means you already have the SIM card - and ask them to activate the BIS plan which is your personal plan. If your employer has an exchange server and willing to allow you on the BES plan - ask the IT helpdesk to clarify this for you.

I use the Vodafone unlimited at 1100/- a month, all inclusive and use the BB extensively for all work,business and pleasure!
Closed Thread