BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
bbjpd

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default HELP! BB DM for Mac wrecked my Bold!!!

Please Login to Remove!

I use a PC DM all the time. I did a backup before moving to my Mac. I installed with no issues, connected my BB, and it started an update. After doing that, it restarted my BB, but did not restore the old settings and data. I tried and tried and it keeps saying there is an error to restore.

I came back to my work PC, to try to install my back-up. It says "working", but does not do anything else after 20 minutes of being hooked up!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
pshift
CrackBerry Addict

Model: ...
PIN: N/A. Went To Android!
Carrier: Busy Signal :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjpd View Post
I use a PC DM all the time. I did a backup before moving to my Mac. I installed with no issues, connected my BB, and it started an update. After doing that, it restarted my BB, but did not restore the old settings and data. I tried and tried and it keeps saying there is an error to restore.

I came back to my work PC, to try to install my back-up. It says "working", but does not do anything else after 20 minutes of being hooked up!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do a full wipe of your device, then restore from your PC backup.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
bbjpd

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

I finally got it working, but all my apps are gone and I have to go download them again. I had to start over from scratch. No more BB DM for Mac for me!!!!
Closed Thread