Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
93zm6tally

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Bluetooth Holsters

Please Login to Remove!

I recently purchased a JawBone and I've got to say that I'm pretty impressed. I did have a BlackBerry 655, and wasn't happy with the sound quality, lots of static and the people I called complained about the background noise levels. I'll tell you what I did like about it, and that was the ability to clip it like a "fat" pen to my shirt or pant's pocket, so that I had quick access to earpiece.

Now I've got the Jawbone, love the sound quality, but where do you put the thing for easy access. I've seen a couple of "universal" holsters that would work, but then I'm wearing two holsters on my belt, one for the phone and one for the earpiece. Anybody happen to know of any "integrated cases", that would hold the phone, (Blackberry 8830), and the earpiece as well. The Seido cases look great, but I sure would like to see them come up with a design that also hold the earpiece and allow "quick" draw access as well.

What do you guys do with your earpiece? I guess I could just put it in my pocket, but of course I'll fumble finger getting it out and miss the call. I have to admit that I'm addicted to hands free operation.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:30 AM   #2
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T

That's probably the biggest reason I don't use my BT headset much any more. There's just nothing to do with it. My HS655 always falls apart when I put it in any pocket. I always thought it was too big to clip to a shirt pocket, and that rubber ear piece, well, I can't even say what I think it looks like sticking out of your pocket like that. I always found the sound quality was ok, just too many pieces.

I had a Motorala HS820 and had a case for it but as you said it looked stupid and big. Also, it shifted in the case and pressed the button and turned itself on, off, and even placed calls.

I've not seen any kind of integrated case. That would be an interesting product if someone could come up with something that would be an all-in-one solution. The only issue is....which headset do you build it to accomodate?
Closed Thread