Old 01-26-2007, 02:52 PM   #41
jjrr
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8700
Carrier: v

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsbuss
First let me say this is a great application. I find myself wanting reminders when various emails need a follow-up. However, is it possible to provide a user setup option to place the follow-up/reminder to either the calendar or tasks/to-do?

Since I don't sync my tasks w/outlook the follow-ups would not be included on my outlook calendar. Just a thought....
Hi,

thank you for your kind words - we are glad you like our software. The feature you are asking for is something we are planning to include in the next version.

Thank you
The Link2 Team
Old 02-01-2007, 01:08 PM   #42
McConachiester

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Verizon
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkehoe
Does Follow-up! work in conjuction with the flag feature in outlook?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrr
It doesn't. What Follow-Up! does is that it adds follow-up reminders to your calendar. If you sync your BlackBerry with you desktop, you will have have the follow-up reminders also in your desktop Outlook.

Have a nice day.

The Link2 Team
Do you have plans to make this option available for future releases? I use the follow-up flag function in my Outlook contact files as primary notification to call customers and am eagerly seeking an application that will sync my Outlook contact reminders with my blackberry 8703e.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:52 PM   #43
jjrr
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8700
Carrier: v

Quote:
Originally Posted by McConachiester
Do you have plans to make this option available for future releases? I use the follow-up flag function in my Outlook contact files as primary notification to call customers and am eagerly seeking an application that will sync my Outlook contact reminders with my blackberry 8703e.
Hi,

we are currently working on the next version of Follow-Up! It is not that simple to integrate with the follow-up flags in MS Outlook, but we are working hard to make this possible in one of the next versions.

Thank you and have a great day