Old 07-06-2008, 12:15 PM   #42
lamonicaj
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

It's working for me still....not sure what the issue is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IPRELAY.JPG (87.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IPRELAY_Coupon.JPG (265.0 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by lamonicaj; 07-06-2008 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: Added a better looking picture
Old 07-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #43
pipskicks
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
Carrier: Tmobile

When trying to upgrade, it's $15...
Old 07-07-2008, 01:01 PM   #44
JLeny
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
PIN: 24751c48
Carrier: T Mobile

Is there a coupon for the full license? I would like to be able to reinstall on another device when it is available ( eg Bold)
Old 07-07-2008, 01:22 PM   #45
lraed74
CrackBerry Addict

Model: S2
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamonicaj View Post
It's working for me still....not sure what the issue is
Unless your Deaf or hard of hearing, unable to make normal voice calls and need to use the relay service through your blackberry, you have no right to even use this coupon IMHO!

edit: The IPRELAY coupon to be specific

Last edited by lraed74; 07-07-2008 at 01:23 PM..
Old 07-07-2008, 01:57 PM   #46
pipskicks
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lraed74 View Post
Unless your Deaf or hard of hearing, unable to make normal voice calls and need to use the relay service through your blackberry, you have no right to even use this coupon IMHO!

Now this is tough, I did not know the coupon was meant for deaf people...however, I did buy the program thinking I was using a coupon (otherwise I would have waited, I just started the trial). Oh well
Old 07-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #47
lamonicaj
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default Oh Yeah....well here's MHO!!!

Quote:

Oh WOW!!!

IMHO, being as though you do not know whether I am: deaf, hard of hearing, unable to make normal calls, or are just CHEAP, you have no right to quote my comment as if I were the 1st person in this forum to use the IPRELAY coupon. If you were just informing folks you could have done so, without grabbing my comment & running with it.

I didn't see you quoting 'John Clark's comment about the link not doing anything. Hmmmm, maybe because he's a BBF moderator....probably so. But lucky for you, we are all entitled to an opinion. Anyway, IYAM!!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 04:01 PM   #48
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles

Quote:

Do you have something to back this up? If there is a legitmate concern then please note it and PM me.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:52 PM   #49
madj42
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8120
PIN: ky and the brain
Carrier: T-Mobile

They closed this loophole it looks like. It sucks because I waited until today and found that out. I bought it anyway though.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #50
lraed74
CrackBerry Addict

Wirelessly posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamonicaj
Quote:
Originally Posted by lraed74

Oh WOW!!!

IMHO, being as though you do not know whether I am: deaf, hard of hearing, unable to make normal calls, or are just CHEAP, you have no right to quote my comment as if I were the 1st person in this forum to use the IPRELAY coupon. If you were just informing folks you could have done so, without grabbing my comment & running with it.

I didn't see you quoting 'John Clark's comment about the link not doing anything. Hmmmm, maybe because he's a BBF moderator....probably so. But lucky for you, we are all entitled to an opinion. Anyway, IYAM!!!!
My post wasn't directed at you as was for anyone who would use this coupon code and really shouldn't, so calm down.

Google 'iprelay' and you will see that all responses lead to the iprelay system online for the Deaf/hard of hearing. Which once in the site and under the wireless iprelay you can find the coupon code.

Obviously the site had set something setup with beejive which was intended toward Deaf:hard of hearing. Not your everyday cheap ass Joe.

BTW I could care less if JC was a mod or not, I'm just stating the truth of the matter. Your reply was just the one I picked because of the pictures you included w/ it.

Last edited by lraed74; 07-07-2008 at 09:22 PM..
Old 07-08-2008, 11:07 AM   #51
lamonicaj
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Wirelessly posted

My post wasn't directed at you as was for anyone who would use this coupon code and really shouldn't, so calm down.

Google 'iprelay' and you will see that all responses lead to the iprelay system online for the Deaf/hard of hearing. Which once in the site and under the wireless iprelay you can find the coupon code.

Obviously the site had set something setup with beejive which was intended toward Deaf:hard of hearing. Not your everyday cheap ass Joe.

BTW I could care less if JC was a mod or not, I'm just stating the truth of the matter. Your reply was just the one I picked because of the pictures you included w/ it.

Thanks for the clarification!!

But in reality, when most people see 'free or discount' they aren't googling it to see if they should be using it. The truth of the matter is that I am your everyday 'Cheap Ass Joe or Joe-sephina', I had no idea that IPRELAY had anything to do with the deaf & hard of hearing community. Would that have affected my decision to use the code if I knew, probably not if beejive's site accepted it. But that's just me being honest!!!

BeeJive should ask the question before accepting the code, so then that way, if the average consumer lies & says they have a right to use the code then the lie, lies with them.

My 2 cents!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 11:56 AM   #52
pipskicks
Thumbs Must Hurt

What if you're not deaf but socially disabled? Then you shouldn't be stealing, or the code-givers are violating Equal Protection Rights

Sure go legal on a $5 discount.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #53
lraed74
CrackBerry Addict

try the coupon UNSOCIAL lol

I know the IPRELAY was open for anyone to see and use but I'm pretty sure it was intended for a specific group, which was my main point.
Closed Thread