BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Old 03-02-2006, 06:56 PM   #21
flg
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: P910
Default Reconcilation - Works with Corporate Version Perfectly

Please Login to Remove!

Greetings - Under BlackBerry the account settings check the reconcilation settings? Maybe that is set incorrect? Just a thought. FLG>>>
Old 03-07-2006, 10:54 AM   #22
ipollak

Model: 8320
Carrier: Vodafone
Default Silly Question

Currently using 7290 and moving to Nokia 9300i soon, when I set up the account for the new device where do I find the BB PIN for the 9300i?

thanks in advance,

Ido
Old 03-09-2006, 09:44 PM   #23
fwahlala

Model: 9300i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSfromCH
Dear all,

Thanks for all the very valuable information. I just installed the software from Nokia.de on my systems and my 9300i. I am on the Swisscom Service. It worked quite o.k. Bute quite is just not good enough.
My problem is, that the changes on the 9300i do not go back to the exchange server. Changes on the Server made through my normal workstation go through to the 9300i without any problem.

I wonder whether this is due to the fact that I am using version 2.1.1.2 of the Blackberry connect Desktop for Nokia. Alan mentionned 2.1.1.6. Can I get this version from somewhere or do I have to turn a certain Switch (Delete from Server is on). Synchronizing (Abstimmen) does not seem to do anything.

Any help would be much appriciated.

Thanks and Regards, Franz

P.S. Is there a way to synchronize the task list? The manual mentions that you should not synchronize the calendar once you have set up BB connect. The task list is very useful though...
Hey there....know what...i downloaded from the same nokia.de website and i got exactly the same problem as you.........messages deleted on the 9300i is not deleted off my telco blackberry server......so i have to go back and delete everytime or it becomes full...irritating....think it is a software glitch...anyone has any advice ?
Old 03-13-2006, 06:37 AM   #24
FSfromCH

Model: 3100i

I tried to contact Nokia in Switzerland about it. Apart from some VERY silly (automated) answers I got nowhere. I am in touch with Swisscom who said before I bought the device that it would function without any problem. How guillible from my side.

Regards, FS
Old 03-13-2006, 11:25 PM   #25
fwahlala

Model: 9300i

called nokia singapore...well..i am from singapore and they told me i have to leave the phone there for 1 day......just to install the same version 5.50.1...

geez...i do not want to do that....because what if i get the same problem ?..its the same version isnt it ?...the queue is freaking long..it wil take half my day just to leave the phone there....

and they cannot email me the SIS file to try myself...how irritating...

If anyone has a newer version...pls help me.....or hey....anyone using 9300i and 5.50.1 and do not have such issues ??
Old 03-15-2006, 12:03 PM   #26
FSfromCH

Model: 3100i

Hi there,

You can get the file directly from the nokia-page in Germany. No need to get in line. And you should be able to install it yourself. The page is:
http://www.nokia.de/de/business/mobi...ry/200570.html

Does BB Connect work when the software is installed? Maybe! According to some users in Germany it works very well WITH THEIR PROVIDER. Since you are probably not using the Swiss provider Swisscom, you have at least a chance. Without the software update you have no chance.

For Swisscom users: Swisscom is not sure whether and if yes, when they will support the Nokia 9300i. I guess we just have to wait and see and get ourselves new RIMs in the meantime.

Best regards, FS