BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 02:15 PM   #1
The H

Model: 7100i
Default FS: Blackberry 7100i

Please Login to Remove!

The phone is a little more than 3 months old and hasn't been used that much. Is in like new condition (with the exception of a small paint chip located on the upper left side of the face of the phone, as shown on picture # 009). It will come with its original box and all the original accesories, manual/docs, etc. I will also include an iGo multi-tip (plus the mini-USB tip required by this BB) car charger with the package.

Asking price is $165, shipped via FedEx Ground.

Why am I selling it? I'm changing providers (Sprint PCS).

Method of payment would be USPS Postal Money Order or a check sent through your bank's BillPay service. Sorry, no PayPal.

My Heatware feedback.

My eBay feedback (I recently decided to close my account with them/PayPal... I just got tired of their absurd fees and policies).

Please, PM me if interested.

Regards,
H

**** Pictures ****

Last edited by The H; 02-20-2006 at 02:19 PM..
Old 02-20-2006, 03:36 PM   #2
The H

As I know some people may be a little wary of dealing and not having Paypal as a method of payment, I've decided to work something out to fix this.

FedEx C.O.D. (Collect on Delivery) is now available as a shipment/payment method. How does this work? I'll send you the package, you'll receive it, you'll give a money order for the full amount (payable to my name) to the FedEx guy, FedEx will deliver the payment to me, both parties are happy.

Conditions:

1) FedEx offers the C.O.D. option with most of their shipping services. I'll cover the expenses for shipping it via Ground, but if you want it a little faster (Express Saver, 2-Day), you'll have to cover for the difference between Ground and the faster service, which is typically $8-$12 for the Express Saver or $12-$15 for the 2-Day, depending on destination. Please remind that even though this is going to cost you a little bit more, the phone will get to you faster than if it were to be shipped using FedEx' Ground service.

2) If FedEx C.O.D. service is used, the buyer will have to pay for the received goods with a USPS Postal Money Order.

As you guys can see, there are no risks associated with this. We both will get what we want and everything will work even faster than normally.

Regards,
H
Old 02-21-2006, 04:18 AM   #3
The H

Item has been SOLD.
Closed Thread