Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
whickie
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Pearl
Carrier: Rogers
Arrow PocketVPN by WICKSoft

Please Login to Remove!

Access, view, and e-mail files located in your office from your BlackBerry!

PocketVPN is a remote file access suite for the BlackBerry Wireless Handheld. Stop e-mailing yourself files and leave
them in the office where they belong. With PocketVPN you can directly access your important network resources
using an intuitive 'Windows'-like interface that has been designed especially for the BlackBerry.

Try now! Download a free trial at www.WICKSoft.com

For end users
View PDF, Word, Excel, images, and much more in seconds. Attach files located back in the office to e-mail messages
and stop making duplicates.

Collaborate with coworkers and deliver up-to-date information to clients and other prospects without ever having to
set foot in the office. Stay connected 24/7 and always be prepared. No matter where you go, the entire office is at
your finger tips.

For administrators
Powerful bulk user and resource administration tools provide end users with a secure yet easily manageable remote
access solution. Securely deploy and configure access for hundreds of users in just minutes with dynamic
role management facilities.

PocketVPN honours existing network security policies and offers multiple additional levels of access control. Active
Directory integration and dynamic resource templates allow you to mirror existing resource infrastructure to your
mobile users but with added security and unparalled control.

Cost effective
Our low-bandwidth protocol requires less data than conventional file viewing technologies, and leaving files out of the
inbox means less data transferred. Improve ROI on existing infrastructure. Intuitive user interface means no learning
curve. Ultra-thin client works on almost any BlackBerry Wireless Handheld. Save time and improve effectiveness.

System requirements
PocketVPN Server (only one required per organization) requires Windows 2003.
PocketVPN client will run on any color blackberry.

Find out more
For more information please visit us online at WICKSoft
or contact our sales team at [email address]

View the PocketVPN product FAQ at here

Last edited by whickie; 04-02-2007 at 07:29 AM..
Old 04-07-2007, 01:48 AM   #2
rt300z

Model: 8700

This application looks very promising.

Ixxx8217;m a heavy blackberry user always on the go so Ixxx8217;m always looking for ways to get access to my files either by emailing them to myself or calling someone at the office.

So with this xxx8220;pocketvpnxxx8221;, do I get access to my shared folder (we all have this xxx8220;Sxxx8221; drive we use to store files)?

Can I email say a proposal to a client directly from my shared folder (xxx8220;Sxxx8221; drive)?

~RT
Old 04-11-2007, 02:42 PM   #3
whickie

Model: Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt300z
This application looks very promising.

I’m a heavy blackberry user always on the go so I’m always looking for ways to get access to my files either by emailing them to myself or calling someone at the office.

So with this “pocketvpn”, do I get access to my shared folder (we all have this “S” drive we use to store files)?

Can I email say a proposal to a client directly from my shared folder (“S” drive)?

~RT
You're exactly right. With PocketVPN you would see your 'S:' drive, and it would contain all of the same files and folders that you would see if you were to access it from the desktop.

You can then pick a file and email it. So if you had a proposal, price list, quote, or technical spec, you could fire it off to anyone, anytime, anywhere, without ever having to call in to your office.

We offer free 30-day evalutations of the software, and it can be deployed in less than 20 minutes.

Will
Old 04-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #4
blakeatl
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-mobile

Oh my.........
Old 05-29-2007, 03:15 PM   #5
bbpvpn

Model: 8320
PIN: 24492EC2