BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 03:43 AM   #1
breaker909

Model: 7100i
Carrier: NEXTEL
Default Nextel \ 7100i \ OWA Exchange Sync Problems

Please Login to Remove!

Ok I am going on a week of frustration here. Finally I have to ask the experts here and see if I can get any insight.

I have had my 7100i for almost a year now and have never had a problem syncing it up using my OWA Exchange server. This is by far my preferred method of getting mail to my CrackBerry.

A few weeks back my password at work changed and I went to my BlackBerry to udate the password in my email settings and it would not accept the update. I kept getting a "server cannot be found" error.

I then tried syncing it over the Blackberry link for Nextel and got the same error. Please keep in mind this server is obviously running as I can be logged in to my webmail a the very same time I am attempting to sync. I called Nextel to see if there were any known bugs but obviously got someone who had not a clue what I was talking about.

So I present to you all to please assist if you can for I miss my mail access 24/7 right to my phone.

Here is the info I used in the past, the only thing that had changed is my password. Obviously this is not the actual OWA / Exchane server but should give a clear idea of what I am using:

server: https://webmail.domain.com/exchange
User: DOMAIN\MYNTLOGIN
Email Account: myname_last name

These settings had worked perfect prior to a recent password change. The only thing different is that before I don't believe it had prompted me for my email account name. Perhaps there was a BIS upgrade done at my office?

The redirector is not an option as I have a laptop and theres no way I can get BES approval. Any help anyone could possibly provide would be most appreciated.

Thank you!

Closed Thread