View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 03:54 PM   #7
mannyp

Model: 7520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Nextel

Hdawg,

I was geting a bunch of Event ID 20000 and 2046 in the app log.

The description for Event ID ( 20000 ) in Source ( BlackBerry Controller ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Agent 1: Missed 23 heartbeats.

The description for Event ID ( 20406 ) in Source ( BlackBerry Controller ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 'SKOBES01' agent 1: will not restart - reached the maximum of 10 restarts per 24 hours.

The messages varied slightly but I dont want to pollute this thread with all that verbage =)

I am heading home now so wont be on the forums for a bit in case you reply, but again your time and help is greatly appreciated.