View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:23 AM   #1
Durtyxthurty

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Angry blackberry connection to PC through Bluetooth disconnects

Please Login to Remove!

I have a Blackberry 8900, and a Windows 7 pro PC. I make the connection between the two devices using bluetooth and the connection is established and working. When I place calls, using the windows 7 bluetooth, it works. The problem is I cannot play music through the bluetooth connection. When I click connect for the music and audio section of bluetooth options on the PC, the connection says it is established on the PC but says the connection was terminated on the phone immediately after. But when I connect from the blackberry to laptop (notice I said from blackberry to laptop, because there's a difference in connecting from blackberry to laptop and laptop to blackberry) the connection is established. That's the first weird error. The second error is when I press play on a song from the blackberry, the song plays, then under the menu when I select Activate PC, the song plays on the PC for a split second and a small windows media player window pops up for that same split second then disappears and the connection has been terminated is displayed on the blackberry. Does any one have any idea whats going on? And please dont post to how-to manual for setting up bluetooth, the connection is established I assure you because the song plays for a split second then shuts down. I'm thinking it has something to do with an OS update because I used to be able to play music on my PC from my computer and then updated and now I'm noticing the problem with bluetooth.

Durty
Offline   Reply With Quote