View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 10:22 AM   #14
singberry
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8800
Carrier: singtel
Default TCP APN configured as "internet" for Singtel but s

With reference to the tip below and my , my TCP APN configured as "internet" for Singtel here in Singapore (details of singtel can be seen in the compatibility international guide somewhere here in the forum) but still my black berry 7730 with OS4.0 latest version wont allow me to browse the net or use the Instant Messaging, ICQ, MSN (Verichat, WebMessenger, IM+, etc.)..The little green arrows on the top right hand corners flickers for a while and that is it.

Anyone have any ideas why i cant logon to the net. (i've even entered the correct WAP APN as required by Reqwireless IM+WAP or Emailviewer but to no avail.. the simplest is Verichat but yet nothing works.. My phone works though and i do hv GPRS connectivity.

Singtel tech support tried it on their own Blackberry but also couldnt get Reqwireless or any of the 3rd party sw to work.

I dun have the carrier's browser as i did not subscribe to their pushmail plan ..and this is not the reason as Singtel tech support staff themselves couldnt get their units with pushmail plan to work either.

any help greatly appreciated.

thanks
rgds
ron
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Offline   Reply With Quote