Old 02-01-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
BlinkBrian

Model: z10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: EE
Default Blackberry z10

Please Login to Remove!

Hello All,

Yesterday (31/01/2013) I acquired a Blackberry z10. I wasn't really excited about the Blackberry OS10 and to be honest, I placed a bet that RIM would be in administration by the end of December 2013.

However after watching a 3 minute clip on the BBC news websites. I made my mind up, Blackberry z10 is a phone I need. I'm not a fan of Apple, Android and for the past five years have only ever used my Blackberry.

However I am having issues with my Blackberry z10. The bridge between the Blackberry 8525 was immense!! I was excited to have my z10 bridge with my Playbook. However, since I placed my Blackberry z10 on my Playbook, the bridge has been destroyed. There is no BBM, E-Mail, or anything. Just a "Read Me" that tells me what I can do with the Blackberry z10 bridge.

What do I need to do to bridge the two?

2) How can I take my Blackberry text from 8525 to z10?

3) When I connected Twitter & Facebook, my "Contacts" was crammed full of all my twitter following and Facebook friends. I do not want this.

4) Is it possible to change the bottom icons currently it is - Phone / Search / Camera. I'd wish to change this to my preferences.

5) Why can I not add myself to my BBM? I could with my bold and my 8525. However I'm unable to do this on my z10?

Thank you,

Brian
Offline   Reply With Quote