Old 10-18-2008, 11:48 PM   #1
GrandMstrBud
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9780
PIN: 2075BBB4
Carrier: Carrier
Post BlackBerry Vs Windows Mobile

Please Login to Remove!

I have been a Windows Mobile user for about 3-4 years and recently got a BlackBerry Curve. I am really beginning to wonder what the big deal is about the BlackBerry phones compared to the Windows Mobile phones. The Windows Mobile data plans are almost half the price as the BlackBerry plans. Plus the other thing I have found it the E-Mail use is much better on the Windows Mobile phones. On the BlackBerry you can only see 30 days worth of e-mail and on the Windows Mobile phones you can see all E-Mails. Also on my BlackBerry my BIS E-Mails accounts do not delete messages on the server when deleting them on the phone where the WM does on both POP3 and IMAP accounts and on WM I can see all subfolders on IMAP accounts where on the BB you can not. The biggest thing I hear about the BlackBerry is the push E-Mail but if I receive an E-Mail from my exchange account they come in within seconds on each other so WM does have full push E-Mail. Other than having the ability to monitor or control the phone in a business I don’t see what the big deal is. If someone can let me know other features I am missing please let me know. I’m not complaining about the BB but I’m just trying to understand what the big deal is.
Offline   Reply With Quote