View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 04:59 PM   #1
meow_meow

Model: 7100t
Question 7100t keys fell off--where do i replace?

Please Login to Remove!

HI! my boyfriend has a 7100t. it's his 2nd or 3rd and the latest problem is that 3 keys fell off. he, of course, doesn't think sometimes and put the 2 keys he still had in his pocket and needless to say, one fell out of his jeans pocket while i was putting clothes in the dryer. now, he only has one key left that he hasn't lost and i'll bet that it'll be gone soon too! anyway, his phone is not under warranty anymore and though he has insurance, there is a $100 charge to replace the phone (why do we get this insurance anyway?) and he refuses to give t-mobile any more money for what will probably be a very shiny "new" and deceptively packaged refurbished phone as we have caught them doing in the past. Anyone know where he can just get the replacement keys? they prob. won't stay but he wants to try and see if it will for a while, since as rough as he is on his phones, he'll have to replace the whole thing within a year or so--maybe! he thinks that the "9" that's missing is the key to keeping the other 2 attached since there's a little button that sticks out from the back of it! thanks!