View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
SullyBES

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default OpenMsgStore Failed - all of a sudden!

Please Login to Remove!

Hello everyone,

A few weeks back, I got a new BESEX server up and running, along-side our existing old BES server (which we are working on eliminating). Things have been going smoothly, we've been migrating users over using the transport tool and haven't had any problems (about 40 users done so far).

Now all of a sudden, we are unable to activate new users on the new server, and are getting errors in the event logs for the last batch of users that was transported: Event ID 20400 with OpenMsgStore (0x8004011d) failed followed by a 20154 User Not Started.

IEMSTest gives the same results. I found this thread:
<snipped first part of URL, since I can't post a link-- it is on these forums>250217-help-openmsgstore-failed-8004011d.html
Which was about the same issue, and the resolution was to recreate the MAPI profile being used.

I did that, and immediately after doing that an IEMSTest goes through just fine. Ten minutes later, I am getting the same errors, and IEMSTest on the same user that just passed now fails again with OpenMsgStore.

Any thoughts on where I should be looking into this? I am combing through logs, but an not yet an experienced BES Admin, so I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction!
Offline   Reply With Quote