View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #187
ChezDigital
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: VZW

While organizing the pictures on my Storm, I came across a couple situations where some added features could be beneficial. The first fairly simple, the other maybe not...

1. Let's say I'm moving 10 files from root directory the subdirectory A. 9 of the 10 files exist in the subdirectory, but I already know ahead of time that I want to replace all duplicates. When I encounter the first duplicate, I am prompted with a choice -- I think the default is "do nothing", or something similar. However, I know I want to replace it, so I select that option. Then I encounter the next instance, and I am once again prompted, with the same "do nothing" default option.

Suggestions: Remember my last choice. If I chose "replace", replace should be the new default option until I restart the app. Also, a checkbox that states "do this for all future items in this stack", or something (I actually like how Vista worded this option...I forget the exact text).

2. While organizing images, I had to keep switching back to the Media app to see which image was what, and trying to remember those filenames. Can any sort of a thumbnail view option be implemented? I'm not sure how easy it is to use what BB has in place for their thumbnail displays...
Offline   Reply With Quote