View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
weathermedic
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8700
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Delayed emails and cannot access web sites

Please Login to Remove!

8700 T-Mobile serviced. Started having email issues last night. Resent service books this morning and emails came in. Was also able to access web sites this morning.
Early this afternoon, the same thing started happening. No emails or delayed by 15-20 minutes or more. No web access on either the bb web browser or T-Mobile's "T zones"
Was on the phone with T-Mobile customer service for one and a half hours, they connected me to RIM tech support. After doing a couple of tests on their end, they said it was a T-Mobile issue. I got transfered back to T-Mobile tech support. After checking my trouble history, they said I will have to go to a local T-Mobile store and have my sim card checked. I think it's bs. I'm in EDGE (caps) with 4-5 signal strenght bars. I have been sending emails to my bb through my aol account and bb screen name, but they still take about 10 minutes to arrive and still no web browsing. It just says "requesting" and eventually times out with a wap error message or says I'm not in an area that supports that service (even though it's in EDGE)
Any ideas?
I resent service books about 6 times throughout the day. Took out the battery and reset it about a dozen times. Took out the sim card twice and still the same thing.

Jason in NYC
Offline   Reply With Quote