ZombieBerry
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Priv
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND
Default Re: BB Bold 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsalancfc View Post
i tried this but phone does not connect to my laptop .

My bb bold 9000 is completely dead no red light. when i attach to laptop it does catches my bold.
You have to at least try and follow the instructions....you know, like they were written.

The Communication Port Selection screen will be displayed and the connection will be blank. This is a very important step where speed is essential. Plug in the phone, (do not insert the battery) and the sound indication from the PC will indicate the driver being installed from the BlackBerry device.

This screen will stay up, but the connection will change to unknown, and the next button will be made available.

The connection box will now change to USB-PIN:UNKNOWN. This is where the NEXT button must be clicked quickly.

If the BlackBerry device has been displaying the 507 screen, urgency isnxxx8217;t required, but if the phone has been caught in a constant reboot stage, it is imperative that the next button is clicked before the Application Loader reads and identifies the PIN of the device.

If the PIN displays, cancel the whole process, unplug the phone, and restart the whole process again, ensuring that the next button is clicked before the PIN shows. This is what stops the phone from rebooting from the damaged Operating System.

The Application Loader will now retrieve the device configuration connect to the Java Virtual Machine (JVM). Let it run itxxx8217;s course, and eventually the Device Application Screen will load. It is now time to plug the battery in while this process is occurring.

Seems the above is pretty straight forward. It's not a matter of just plugging it in.