Old 05-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #7
RemyJ
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: ATT
Default KeePassBB2 v 2.0 - Build 2.0.1255 - Released May 8 2009

KeePassBB2 v 2.0 - Build 2.0.1255 - Released May 8 2009
-------------------------------------------------------
A little history... The first version of KeePassBB stored a single database in the device's internal persistent store. This was pretty stable but had one drawback...you couldn't maintain multiple databases as some users had requested. In a subsequent release, I changed over from the internal store to using files on the device's filesystem. While this satisfied the requirement to manage multiple databases, it wreaked havoc on the synchronization process because a good portion of the device's filesystem becomes unavailable when the devices is plugged into a USB port.

So now I've come full circle. With this release of KeePassBB2, I've reverted to the internal store to recover some synchronization stability, however, I've left the ability to use the filesystem as an option but without synchronization. See the FAQ for more information about the two modes and how to switch between them.

This release also fixes a font selection bug and a bug where an "!" in a password wasn't being passed correctly between the desktop add-in and the device.

Link: KeePass for BlackBerry v2 BETA
Offline   Reply With Quote