View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
BlackBearME

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Help! I'm losing stuff left and right

Please Login to Remove!

OK, here's the skinny. Got an 8100 from a friend, finally got it unlocked today so I've been playing around. I've got a few problems now that I didn't have before:

I downloaded the Desktop Manager and decided to back up the information on my device. Performed the backup, and when it was done, I couldn't access my memory card.

So, I figured I may have messed something up, so I decided to restore from the same file I just backed up with. Apparently this was a mistake. Now I not only cannot access my media card, but now I don't have my browser in my applications, among other things (there were 19 objects earlier, now there are only 14.) I'm leaving it alone for now in fear if f$&^&%-ing anything else up. Any help anyone could give would be appreciated.

ETA: Also (if it helps with diagnosing) I just noticed that I lost all my SMS data too. I still have the data from when I first put in the SIM earlier (which I'm guessing came from my carrier) but I don't have any of the messages which I sent throughout the day today.

Also, when I go into Options> Advanced Options> browser I see "Default Browser Configuration:" And blank screen. It seems I have somehow obliterated the Browser??????

Last edited by BlackBearME; 05-07-2008 at 01:28 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote