View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 12:23 AM   #2
Trimix
BlackBerry Master

Model: 8320
PIN: infarina
Carrier: of alotta bacteria

Objective traits help to define what's better or worse. But I think in the end, it's all about the user's subjective/relative experience with the device. It's like comparing two powerful cars of different horsepower, numbers and specs alone can't say it all because there's the driver's impression and driving dynamics that need to be considered. The same can be said with smartphones.

I see BlackBerries as an electronic swiss army knife for the working person. That person can be someone who works in an office, who owns their own business, a parent, a student, it doesn't matter. It's made to be used to help us manage our busy lives and schedules. While BlackBerries in general are less "flashy" than other smartphones out on the market, I do love their intuitive designs, be it on the hardware or the user interface.

No matter how you look at it, the final decision boils down to one's needs. Having cute fun apps is nice, but in a day-to-day situation, I need a solid product that provides me with the necessary essentials: phone, address book, calendar, email, etc. in a reliable package.

Last edited by Trimix; 02-20-2009 at 12:30 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote