View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
TopHat

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default BB10 vs Galaxy S III vs Iphone 5

Please Login to Remove!

I want to see how the operating system, features, and software of the BB10 compare with those of the other devices. Can't wait until the information becomes available. Battery features etc also of interest. Which one turns out to be the best value for the money...and is there another device in the running. I don't need the best, I want the best value. In the 70s, I bought Koss headphones with specs that were way over the ability of my hearing...but I had the best at the time but probably not the best value. I suspect BB10 will have to be a grandslam homerun to be successful, a triple won't do.

If the BB10 doesn't doesn't equal or exceed the other devices, would you get the BB10 and why? If it only equals the others, or a tad lower, why would you opt for it?

How does the Blackberry server fit in to your decision?

My 18 yo daughter has the Iphone5, my niece's boyfriend has the Galaxy SIII, and my niece (had the Tour before ) has an earlier Galaxy. She is opting for the Iphone 5 only because the new Galaxy is too big. Otherwise, it was toss up to her. Me, I'm old school with the Blackberry 9630. I might as well have no internet service as it is sooooooo slow, so I rarely use it and not good for these old eyes. So my niece and daughter use up the data limits from Verizon.