View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 02:07 PM   #1
mannyp

Model: 7520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Nextel
Default BES server that was configured at another site seems to require that site to work

Please Login to Remove!

All,

First off I would like to say this is my 1st post and I just found these forums today but I am impressed by the amount of information on it. I am hoping someone can help me with an issue I encountered recently.

In my New York Office we have a BES server running version 4.1.318. It services an Exchange 2K3\Windows 2K3 AD enviorment and works well.

The issue I had was when my I had issues with my WAN connectivity to my Skokie, IL office BlackBerry services stopped working in my NY office. I believe this is because the BES server was built in Skokie, IL and its still looking for something over there to function. As soon as our WAN issues were resolved BB services starting working again.

Searching through the registry of the BES server I see many refrences to Domain Controllers I have in Skokie but no refrences to local ones here in NY. I am afraid to just change the entries since they are not descrivbed well and I'm not even sure that would resolve the issue so I was wondering if there was some sort of guide or definitve answer to resolve my issue.

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!