View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
keiron
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: orange
Default Re: BB app world error (80002)+can't update BB Id

Well I checked the it policy and it doesn't show nothing also I connected to someones wifi down road and then tried to update the new blackberry I.D. Server like it says to and it actually gets a lot further than its ever got before.... It said Downloading 0% and it was on that for about 45 seconds instead of just flashing and going straight to "sorry the software update server is unavailable, please try again later" and after the 45 seconds it goes back to "sorry the software update server is unavailable, please try again later" but then when I pressed on app world again the 1st main app world page came up with the menu and the game advert boxes and that but it only came up for a few seconds and then it went back to"sorry the software update server is unavailable, please try again later" and when I press app world now it says that I need to have a wifi connection connected to use app world and then it comes up again saying server can't blah blah blah just the same as before-- plz help coz its doing my bonse in naaa, thanks
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote