View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
PJD642
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Q10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

I was playing with the earlier version from the Beta zone and liked it. But now that V 1.3 is out, I cant get it to download.

Specifically, in App World I go to the "Test Center" section and version 1.2.0.869 still shows, which is what I have installed already. Further the app doesn't show up in the "installed" list in My World, although it does appear if I check Options > device > application management.

I've gone to Blackberry's website and sent myself an e-mail with a link to the new version, yet when I click on the link it still takes me to the old version.

I've uninstalled the app and done two battery pulls. The app is gone from the phone, but the old version still shows in App World, and when I click on it I don't get the "install" option, just "reviews", etc. as if it's still installed on my phone.

I've seen screenshots showing V1.3.whatever, so I know it's available by now. I can download and install other apps in app world, so that's not an issue.

I'm at a loss as to how to proceed. Or I could just say to heck with it and reinstall 6.0.0.222, and then look for V1.3.
Offline   Reply With Quote