Old 01-17-2008, 09:22 AM   #1
_tempuser

Model: 8700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ?
Default BB User Admin Service - can't start

Please Login to Remove!

hi there!

I got a problem with BB UAS. I just installet BES on a Win 2003 Server and added a user --> works perfect...receive mails etc.

Then i installed a win xp and tried to install the admin service.
after the message "service installed sucessfully" i went to services --> start --> faild!

issue 1:
Quote:
The description for Event ID ( 10000 ) in Source ( BlackBerry User Administration Service ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Init: Initialize failed..

issue2:
Quote:
The description for Event ID ( 10000 ) in Source ( BlackBerry User Administration Service ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: LoadLibrary(BESUserAdminD.dll) failed, error = 126..
Any suggestions????
Offline   Reply With Quote