View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
bundy
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9300
Carrier: ROGERS
Default Can't get enterprise activation to work

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, I posted this in the 8700 section, but maybe should be here.

Original post http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ctivation.html

c&p
I ordered a new device from my provider (Rogers), and as I just ordered it yesterday (Friday) afternoon, it will be Monday or Tuesday before I get it.

Yesterday evening I receive 4 "congratulations you have successfully set up [email address], blah, blah" (4 BIS accounts) and a "successfully registered your device on the network" message, and my BES account (and blackberry browser) just quit working. PIN message wouldn't work across providers, but within Rogers they work.

I contact my provider, and they tell me someone typed something wrong, but they just corrected it.

I still can't get any BES-related apps or mail to work, PIN and BB Messenger and Opera Mini work fine.

I contact my BES admin and he removes me and re-adds me. I try wireless activation but it just sits there.

I connect to my work network via VPN and try activating through the desktop manager. This appears to work, but I only can get BES-related apps and mail to work when I am connected to the desktop manager.

I have wiped the handheld (via jl_cmder) put the latest OS (4.5.0.92) and the same thing happens, even after my BES admin does his thing again.

Anyone have any ideas?