View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 12:39 PM   #1
dschuelke

Model: 8703E
Default Install of BES 4.1-SP2 + Hotfix 1 for NetWare

Please Login to Remove!

I recently installed BES 4.1 for NetWare (NW6.5-SP6, GW7.01) onto a W2K box. The GroupWise client is 6.5.7. The Blackberry device is an 8703. The account I'm using is and the admin account for NetWare/GroupWise. While it would initially connect and start to push email to the device, it would then stop. So I upgraded to SP1 and then SP2-Hotfix 1. Now I get the following errors: (TIA... -david)

APP
Event Type: Error
Event Source: GWSOAPConnector
Event Category: None
Event ID: 14047
Date: 01/30/2007
Time: 11:56:08 AM
User: N/A
Computer: BACKUP
Description:
The description for Event ID ( 14047 ) in Source ( GWSOAPConnector ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: {GWSC} {scpadmin} Login Failed: Err=Login Response status was empty: gw_server.scpmcs.org:7191.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: GWSOAPConnector
Event Category: None
Event ID: 14095
Date: 01/30/2007
Time: 11:56:08 AM
User: N/A
Computer: BACKUP
Description:
The description for Event ID ( 14095 ) in Source ( GWSOAPConnector ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: {GWSC} {GWSOAPConnector} Mailstore test failed.

Last edited by dschuelke; 01-30-2007 at 02:56 PM..