View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:18 PM   #325
RemyJ
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by morneaultp View Post
Hi Remy sorry I forgot to try that. Yes I can view each individual saved location on the google map but when trying to view all saved locations on map I get an error "Exception adding landmark Java.lang.runtimeexcept:could not start internal application"

I also discovered somehting within PC google maps. I imported a new group to the PC ver of google maps after changing to save every 2 kilometers (works good thanks) and nothing showed up on the map BUT they are listed on the lefthand side in the My Places list and if I click on them there it brings up the options window for that saved spot on the map and points to where it is on the map. THere just isnt a icon on the map all the time....

Also I had saved the ones from yesterday, they did not all show up but now that I have closed google maps and reopned it with them saved in My Places. more are shoiwn up with a blue icon, hmmmm.

Here is a link to a pic of the googleearth map with it not showing any icon for the imported saved location.

Darn wont let me post cause Im too much of a newbie. Put h t t p : / / in front of this:

i103.photobucket.com/albums/m132/mjenphil/Misc/GoogleEarthscreenshotA.jpg

Thanks, Phil
Google Maps has a problem with View All. It just doesn't support it. Only BlackBerry Maps does.

Send me your KML file so I can take a look.
Offline   Reply With Quote