View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:19 AM   #4
spaniard_best

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Default Re: Which to get 9810 vs 9860 vs 9380

Hello!

I get hands on Blackberry 9380, but it has a really small screen. Is smaller than a Blackberry 9500 even. I don't recommend you 9380, because typing is verry difficult on that screen. I have a 9860 with a larger screen, and still I have some problems on typing. In the past I had a 9500 storm, but that had a clickable screen so when I was typing first I sow what letter i am with the finger, and then rapidly press it, and that work great , but on the new devices it is quite diffiicult. i don't have my fingers big. I had in the past an Iphone 4 and typing was perfect on it, that on screen keybord was just perfect, i sell it for other reasons and return to Blackberry again.
If she like touchscreen I think you might consider 9900 or 9790 it has touchscreen and keyboard. The 9860 is still another option, but what I can tell you is that 9860 is perfect for persons witch like to see pictures...use GPS , Videos and browsing on the internet. I also had a 9300 and that phone I use it with BB data plan to text on bbm, sms, tweeter, and other application that you use for typing a lot, and that phone is verry verry god on that. If your daughter use to type on Blackberry messenger, and other instant messenger, you should chose a phone withkeyboard and touchscreen (9900 or 9790)
Offline   Reply With Quote