View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
jeg246

Model: 8330
PIN: Ask
Carrier: boost
Default A big mess I made

Please Login to Remove!

I have a BB 8330 I have had for about 5 months. Today I decided to install the cd that came with it for Desktop Manager. It kept asking for a pass word after I got it installed. The one I use on the blackberry did not work. Anyway to make a long story short, I lost all my contacts, passwords to accounts etc I had saved in password saver, everything. The phone went back to the original stage as if it just came out of the box. I did have a email account that I could check on the BB and the computer. I see on the computer that all the contacts numbers, names are saved there. I have no idea how to get them back to the black berry. I guess all my passwords I had saved in Password saver is gone. I did get the desktop manager to work by turning off the password on the black berry then it done ask for it. But that is a bit to late. I feel ashamed after 5 months for not knowing more about this phone. Can anyone please tell me how to import the numbers back to the black Berry. What kind of file etc to save them to etc? Thanks
Offline   Reply With Quote