View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 09:43 PM   #1
BigFeat

Model: P999i
Carrier: T-Mo
Exclamation P990i - BlackBerry Install Guide For Dummies

Please Login to Remove!

Sony Ericsson P990i BlackBerry Connect Guide For Dummies

This guide is intended provide some direction for installing BlackBerry software (push-email) to your P990i handset. The guide utilizes one service provider (T-Mobile) to illustrate the installation procedures.

For the first time, the BlackBerry Connect software on the Sony Ericsson handset allows both BES and BIS to function concurrently without interruption while running internet related software, such as, the web browser. This software is limited to intranet browsing for corporate backdoor websites or links. Please provide feedback and suggestions deemed appropriate.

The following link contains the BB Connect Software (v.3.37) for the P990i.

BB Connect Software Download

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following link contains the BB Connect Desktop Software (v.2.1.1.12) for the P990i.

BB Connect Desktop Download

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following link contains the BB Connect Install Guide (v.1.0) for the P990i.

BB Connect Install Guide Download

================================================== =============

NOTE:

The download password = p990i.
The pdf password = bigfeat.

**Special thanks to the members that have continued to contribute and share their experience with this unsupported software.