View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 10:15 AM   #2
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t
Default Re: Mizzou - What do You Think?

Sadly depending on which news outlet you see the facts are either totally distorted or completely missing. Not watching the bigger news channels, I watched a news channel that showed some of the items people were saying happened but the reported could not find any proof the things happened as stated or even close to what was stated.
I think saying 5 black students standing along the sidewalk and a SINGLE white student stopping and calling them racial names is bull. This is all part of the political direction that seems to simply make up a story and all hell breaks loose.
The "Incident" at Yale is another example. A frat house having a party was jumped on by the news as restricting a black woman from coming into the house the real story is the house was over loaded and no one was allowed to come in per the fire department. The student complained to the schools black student union and the frat was accused of being against blacks and other minority's. Missing is the fact the frat does have minority's as members.
So bottom line is the liberal university's are now getting what they have sowed for years with liberal professors and staff.
the local news outlet had a Yale senior saying how bad the students feel and how are they expected to go thru life when there are people who do things that hurt their feelings.
the face on the reporter told it all. she rolled her eyes and said to the student, life sometimes is not fair and not everyone is the same.

I feel bad that the cost for a single year at Yale is about $61k .poor little kids.