View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:45 AM   #10
thingu

Model: curve
PIN: N/A
Carrier: telus
Red face help ps i am a new member and am trying to post an ad for a blackberry that i want to

hi i am so sorry for intruding in your space but i am desperate. i am new to this and cant seem to be able to put up a post like you did. can you help me please.thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragondima View Post
Ok, so i apologize but this is my
complaint/question. My girlfriend bought me a iPod Touch for my birthday. I used it for about two weeks and returned it because i was getting ready to buy the Bold. I had a 8120, and had the itouch, which made sense because the iTouch was basically the iPhone without the phone. I love Blackberry's so very much, but to be able to utilize their full potential you have to BUY apps! This is where my struggle comes in. Ok, yes for a lot of apps on the itouch/iPhone you have to pay $.99 or $1.99, but compared to Blackberry that's dirt cheap. A lot of the applications are free!!!! That's right free!!! Where as the apps that come out for the BB that are free typically suck! This is a huge dilemma in my mind for people considering either Blackberry or iPhone. As a college student i can fairly say that it's uncomfterable and hardly affordable to buy a phone, and then spend an addition $200.00 in apps to take the full potential out of it. Just my complaint, and i'd really like to hear from others about this topic. Please let me know what you think. Am i wrong? Do you agree? Add something?

Thanks all,

-David
Offline   Reply With Quote