Old 04-18-2010, 11:00 AM   #49
SteveO86
BlackBerryForums.com Super Moderator

Model: 9650
PIN: I heard it drop!
Carrier: VZW BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualsub2006 View Post
When compared to what is a touchscreen HTC big and clunky? A Bold? A Curve? I will accept larger and heavier every single time over the under powered, under performing devices put out by some other device manufacturers.
Your statement is just another reason on how you prefer your smart phone.. Some people want something that is going to be big and clunky that does everything including cut carrots... While other want something light that can get a job (like email).

As much as this thread is going to "doom" RIM... RIM has started moving a lot of their over seas. They have limited their device to a single carrier.

The adoption of a "BlackBerry" is a lot more wide spread, then a bunch of kids who want an iPhone.

I will admit the iPhone is cool, but the BlackBerry is just my preference it gets put threw hell in hands and is still their at the end of the day...

---

This thread starting out with remarks of RIM's CEO comments on tablet PC and is starting to become a flame war... How about we just create 1 single "RIM is doomed" thread put it in it's hidden sub-forum entitle "i hate RIM and will post on a BB site for no logical" where no one will be bother looking at it.

Give it up for god's sake... When RIM goes under you can scream "I told' you so" all you want.. And you probably will considering your mentality. RIM won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

If anything at least this thread is good for bringing my post count up LOL (not that I need help with that haha)

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by SteveO86; 04-18-2010 at 11:01 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote