View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 05:52 AM   #1
DanTe97058

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Default 8520 Sucks

Please Login to Remove!

I used palm from its first model until the Treo melt down. High tech in a poorly built device. After close to $1000.00 spent in one year just trying to keep a functioning phone I quit palm, I thought, for life. I have used BB now for 3 years and recently upgraded to a 8520. I did this because I thought the Friction ball might avoid the once in awhile ball problems on the curve model phones. Needless to say, I have regreted this upgrade from day one. The phone is amazing and useless to me at the same time. I like just about every feature and yet I am ready to have the thing disconected all together because no matter who I talk to on forums I cannot get this dang thing to sync with MS Outlook. This operation has always been a primary reason why I converted to BB. Secondly, my other BB have functioned perfectly, Hence, has BB gone the way of a profit hunger Palm and starting dropping the ball on Hi tech in well made devices> If the PM does not work right the phone has becomes just another hunk of junk. I wonder how the driods work.
Offline   Reply With Quote