View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 09:09 AM   #53
BryanHarig
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCBuckeye View Post
Before you start blasting someone look on the back of the phone with the pictures....that is an "evaluation" model or whatever you want to say.
All prerelease BB have that sticker. It doesnt mean that the colour isnt representative of the final version. (which it is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serrano_yejo View Post
Manager at T-Mo (BOCA RATON) store explain something to me that the WI-FI is not for H@H only it could be used as data transfer also... there is a possibility that T-Mo could... raise the BB add on to $29.99 because of it... He told me thast in order to use the WI-FI you gotta have a data plan ... win - win situation for RIM and T-MO.

The only difference i see here is that if you add now the H@H for $9.99 if you decide to drop blackberry and use another UMA phone that pricing is already in your account until you decide but if you pay $29.99 (POSSIBLE BB CURVE DATA PLAN)and drop it ... if you pick up another UMA phone you will have to pay $19.99 ... $10.00 difference.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM THIS???
WIFI does not require a data plan.

The price of the BB plan is not going up.

H@H for 9.99 is a promo price, if you sign up @ 9.99 you will keep it for the life of your contract at the very least. If you dont change your plan you may keep it indefinately.

"You need a special data plan to use wifi" is the same crap employees were spewing when the MDA was launched. It is false and anyone who maintains this is simply trying to boost their sales of data plans.
Offline   Reply With Quote