Old 02-18-2009, 12:10 PM   #217
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriff View Post
Dawg, that's just the point I was trying to make earlier (see post 210). You trust that the doctors you rely on have studied all the latest science and that they know it well. That they have built their practice on an ever explanding and accepted body of knowlegde of medicine. You trust other branches of science. But when it comes to biologists, they are not afforded the same status. They are not believed, sometimes at all. As a matter of fact, they are attacked for what they choose to study, especially those doctors and scientists who study evolutionary biology. I don't think you can choose which science is convenient to accept. At least I can't. I would encourage you to carefully read the article that I quoted in the post above. I would be very interested to get your thoughts on it.
evolution is a theory and until it is proven with out one splinter of doubt it will be just that a theory. I chose proven science that to me was given by God. Not discovered by man because with out God there can be no discovery
Offline   Reply With Quote